CES 2019: Google Assistant Devices Will Be In 1 Billion By the End of the Month
9 Jan, 2019 04:47
source: 香港奇点财经Singularity Financial
From translation tools to smart alarm clocks, Google is all over the world’s largest technology show. The search giant built a massive booth to showcase its Google Assistant software, set up, and plastered the words “Hey Google” everywhere, from the Las Vegas Convention Center to the city’s monorail.
Google not only made a bunch of announcements itself but also partnered with other companies, including Samsung, Lenovo, and McAfee to tout new Assistant integrations.
Here’s everything Google announced at CES this year:
1. The Assistant will be in appliances.. That includes phones, smart speakers and household
2. Google Assistant Interpreter mode does live translations for two people speaking different languages.
3. Google Assistant Connect is a platform that allows third-party device makers to more easily integrate the Assistant into their products.
4. A smart alarm clock made by Lenovo.
5. A water-resistantby Whirlpool.
6. Assistant gets built into.
7. Assistant, so you can turn it on, change channels, and control volume using voice commands from your Google Home.
8. Dish’s Hopper family of DVRs will have the Assistant built into its remotes, so you can search for content and control other smart home devices. That builds on .
10. Some other smart home devices that will work with the Assistant: Instant Pot, routers on the McAfee Secure Home Platform, and the Rheem Water Heater & Thermostat.
11. Assistant is being built into car accessories, including theand the JBL Link Drive, which plug into a car’s cigarette lighter to connect your phone to the in-car system.
: Check into your flight using the Google Assistant, access the Assistant straight from your phone’s lock screen. And the Assistant is coming to the Google Maps app, so you can use voice commands to do things like share your ETA or reply to a text while driving.